Stiff and light with the cleanest accessory solutions available
When all you need is the right position, the Elite stem gets it done and more. The strong and light alloy stem is your bike's best workhorse and also features Blendr accessory integration for a sleek setup.
- Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite
- 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction
- 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight
- Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp
- Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec
- Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars
- Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers.
Stem length is measured along the side of the stem from the center of the steerer to the center of the handlebar clamp (see diagram). Keep in mind that as a stem provides more rise, its effective length decreases. In the example above, if the +17-degree stem measures 135 mm, it actually extends 108 mm parallel to the ground.
Weight: 144g (7°/100mm)
|31.8mm / Black / 110mm / 7° / 1-1/8-inch||601479207039||436404|
Read 2 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
This stem at 60mm is as strong but lighter then many other 50mm stems. Great stem for XC am AM MTBing.
Nothing for 1.125" to 24.5mm steerer/bars