Add Profile's Legacy Clip-On Aerobars to your bike for extra speed in your next TT or triathlon. These light aluminum aerobars offer a wide array of comfortable hand positions. And, you can adjust the angle, rotation and width of the arm pads for a custom fit. With these versatile bars your PRs don't stand a chance! Plus, the Legacys fit both 26.0 and 31.8mm bars.
Sturdy steel construction with a versatile riser bar style.
• Sturdy, chrome-plated steel construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Profile Design's UCM XL Universal Computer Mount provides a convenient 60mm-long place to mount your computer on your aero bars. It installs without tools, stays put and can be positioned as needed for easily viewing and controlling your computer.
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$12.98 - $19.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the LW-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Alloy clamp for mounting your own device on handlebar or stem - Lightweight and rustproof aluminum construction - Hex wrench required for instillation and removal - Clamp body has (1) M5 Thread hold in center - 27.2mm-35mm diameter range
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the LW-STD (22.2/25.4/28.6mm) from Minoura. - Alloy clamp for mounting your own device on handlebar or stem - Lightweight and rustproof aluminum construction - Hex wrench required for instillation and removal - Clamp body has (1) M5 Thread hold in center - 22.2 mm-28.6 mm diameter range
This classic touring handlebar is great for bicycle restorations or for adding a touch of traditional class to any bike - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 2.5" rise, 23.75" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Timeless, classically styled back swept touring bar - Bar end shifter and brake lever compatible - Outward grip angles for proper ergonomics - Material: Steel
$13.99 - $15.99
- Slightly shorter version of the popular hi-rise style - Available in chrome plated and black versions
- Traditional trekking 35-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 material - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - Gradual external swaging & internal taper give increased strength & durability without adding weight
Heavy-duty steel construction.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Origin-8's Tiki Handlebar mixes style and function. It's crafted from ultra-light 7075 aluminum and features a road brake lever compatible mustache shape. With it's bold 60mm drop and narrow 515mm width, you'll feel like your flying on every ride.
$18.99 - $28.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
A wealth of rise and plenty of backsweep make Dimension Cruiser bars great for a comfortable, upright riding position. -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 safety tested for city/trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -50-degree sweep
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. -Four rise options available from 30-100mm -AL-6061 aluminum alloy -ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use -Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars -15-degree sweep
Made of sturdy steel, Electra's Cruiser Bullhorn Handlebar adds sweet style to any bicycle. With a wide sweep for comfort and stability, the Bullhorn adds more than just good looks to your cruiser.
Electra's Cafe Attitude Handlebar is aptly named, since it gives your cruiser the sass you need to make the scene in your town. With its rise and width, the Cafe puts you in a comfortable, upright riding position and ensures your hands find a comfortable place on the grips for stability and control.
$19.99 - $21.99
Chrome plated with a high-rise retro design.
A great bar for your fixie, single speed, or cruiser. - Aluminum Arc bar with wide sweep - May come in OEM packaging - Back Sweep (deg): 27 - Material: Aluminum - Rise: 0mm
Dimension's Urban Cruiser Bar is a great way to customize your ride. Available in a variety of configurations to suit your needs and style. - Material: Aluminum - Lever Compatability: Mountain 22.2mm
$20.40 - $28.90
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- Traditional trekking 20-degree back sweep handlebar - 6061-T6 polished aluminum with clear anodize or black anodize finish - RIDE+ versions have an integrated cable guide inside
TruVativ's Stylo T20 Flatbar is made from butted aluminum for low weight and high strength. At 600mm wide, it gives you a nice XC width without weighing you down. A subtle sweep gives your hands the perfect position for greater control in technical sections.
Page 1 of 12 Next page