Whether you ride like a thrasher or just kick it around town, the Speed Metal Grips from Portland Design Works will improve your grip and style. The ergonomic metal thumb grooves are extra comfy and the rubber inserts add just the right amount of cushion and grip.
Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
Origin-8's T-Star Grips provide a excellent grip with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber. These grips are a great fit for any bike.
$5.99 $9.99 40% Savings
• Pair (left and right) of replacement aluminum clamps • Fits Race Lite and Rhythm Lock-On grip models • Screws included
Yep, these are the same old-school grips from back in the day. Now you see them on skinny-barred messenger fixies from NYC to San Fran. Sunlite's Classic grips come in a rainbow of colors to match any scheme on any bike. The large pads provide fat cushion for your hands and the soft rubber gives you a slip-free grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dinosaur print - 97mm length
Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun dolphin print - 97mm in length
• Durable and soft Kraton rubber • Perfect anatomic contour • End shape keeps hands from sliding off bars when wet • 120mm
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Ergonomic shape • Soft Kraton Rubber material • 7/8" • 110mm
- Weather resistant - Long lasting neoprene foam - Ergonomic design - Length: 125mm
- Low profile, timeless small ribbed spiral grips - Soft rubber compound with closed ends - Length: 125mm
- Twist shift compatible shorty style grips - Available as a 92mm pair or staggered 127/92mm for single side grip shift
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
Enjoy classic style and feel with Origin-8's Dual Classic Grips. These dual compound grips are made from soft Kraton rubber.
- Narrow profile kraton rubber grip with raised ikon design - Includes plastic end caps. - 95g
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 109 grams - Diameter: 31.75 mm
• Dual compound rubber • Anti-slip design • 125mm
$6.99 - $7.99
If you have issues with numbness and fatigue when using regular grips, check out Sunlite's Ergo Ridge Grips. They feature an oversize, supportive palm area with an anatomic design for the ultimate in comfort. The dual-compound design features soft, non-slip rubber on the main grip for padding, while the inner core is a harder rubber for a secure hold on your bars.
Sunlite's Gel Grips are soft and feature an ergonomic shape for premium comfort.
• Fits most road drop handlebars • 4-piece set • Durable, soft foam • Includes end plugs
Your kid will be the talk of the block with a new pair of Trek's Dialed Kids' grips. They come in a rainbow of colors to brighten up those handlebars and maximize the fun!
Make sure your kid has a good grip out on the trail with Trek's Kids' MTB Grips. Their knurled design is easy to hold onto when things get bumpy. Choose the 75/125mm pair for twist-shifter compatibility.
Origin-8's Ergo Torq II Grips provide a comfortable ergonomic shape with soft, dual compound Kraton rubber.
$7.65 - $8.99
Origin-8's Tri-Power Grips are made from soft, Kraton rubber for great comfort and excellent grip. They feature a tapered triangle-shaped pattern and a classic shape.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
Electra's Comfort Kraton Grips offer an amazingly plush feel and design that matches that natural curve of your hand for extra comfort and security.
Page 1 of 12 Next page