CamelBak's Antidote Reservoir ensures easy hydration. Its polyurethane reservoir features laser-welded seams for incredible strength with minimal weight. A wide mouth-opening makes filling, cleaning, and adding ice simple, while the quarter-turn cap seals with a click and re-opens effortlessly. An internal center baffle distributes fluid and weight evenly. Camelbak’s Quick Link system has an auto-shut off mechanism so you can disconnect the hose for hassle-free refills. The Antidote also features hidden dryer arms that hold the reservoir open after cleaning.
Polar's Insulated Bottles keep liquids cooler, longer so you enjoy crisp, refreshing drinks even at the end of your rides. These excellent bottles are BPA- and chemical-free so every sip tastes great. Plus, they feature an easy-to-clean removable valve, plus a handy and removable carrying loop.
- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
Specialized's MoFlo Cap delivers 50% more water than other traditional caps. MoFlo valve is easy to open, effortless to use, and 100% leak-proof when closed. - New MoFlo cap design features a wide water channel - Double O-ring on valve offers 100% leak-free performance - Valve is soft to the touch and, effortless to open and close
$3.39 - $4.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
Specialized's WaterGate self-sealing Heart Valve delivers a high rate of flow with a leak-proof design, even when the valve is open, providing a simple drinking experience. - Simple hands-free open and close valve: nothing to turn - 100% leak-proof top locks down for transport or mixing powdered drinks - Rubber over-molded cap for easy grip
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
$3.59 - $3.79
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Strap mount system mounts to any tube on your bike - Fits 22.2mm to 31.8mm tubes - Great for unique mounting applications - Type: Cage Mount
Origin-8's Pro Lite Alloy Cage is made of light and durable aluminum and provides a secure grip on your bottles. It's perfect for all your bikes and adds a touch of class.
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
• Nylon cage with integrated handlebar mount • 10 ounces
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
$5.95 - $6.80
- Dual-density, lightweight PE, and Kraton rubber bottle - Tasteless and odorless material - Soft, rubber, high-flow pressure valve - Matte black finish with glossy black graphics - Bottle does not contain Bisphenol A (BPA) or Phthalates
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
The replacement Chute cap fits all CamelBak Chute, eddy and Groove vessels. The replacement Chute cap is a great option for when you need to convert your water bottle into a leak-proof container.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
Page 1 of 14 Next page